Total Health Care - How to Lose Weight in Stomach

Hello all friends find me again. After I post few article about weight loss I find that many people want to know in this topic so I think losing weight is important so much. Today I have small tip for who want to know How to lose weight in stomach if you're who have a big stomach this article is appropriate with you. Follow me I will show you easy technique I think it's OK for all. Let's go

Thing you must see at first is food that helps you burn fat in stomach. The example foods I recommend are Green Tea, Ginger, Cabbage, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Raspberry, The water, Mustard etc. The property of these foods is so good for burning fat in your stomach by they will activate metabolism process in your body. You will find these good foods in general supermarket near your home.

The second thing you must do together is Exercise. Surely after you already eat the burning fat foods you should exercise also. The good exercise that I think it's good and suitable with all level is Hula Hoop. This type of exercise will help you burn your fat in stomach so fast the surplus fat in your stomach will be burnt more than 200 – 300 Calories within 20 minutes (it's so good for who need lose weight fast). In addition to it help your bone and blood system is strong also.


The Third thing I think it's so important are The Mood. Stress make your body create stress hormones (it's called Cortisol hormones). This hormone will stimulate your body is hungry more and at the end it will make you become big boy/girl. I recommend you care your mood everyday by meditation methods this is help heal body balance and you will know that meditation is so good and easy to do.

For who serious to lose weight and don't have enough time to go to fitness I recommend >> Here <<

Find me on the next time, I will take good and useful story to share with all friends. Bye
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...